Worthless sayings #1) - #8)

#8)"I'll be there with bells on!"

What is this supposed to mean?

What, are we cows now?
We're to show up with cow bells on.

Where did this originate from and why?

Same thing with sayings like "I need to get this off my chest!"

Or #7)"I Just needed to get that off my chest, I'm sorry."

Why is it always on our chest's, and
your sorry would be a little late wouldn't it.
When you apologize after you say or do something, that just means that the truth hurts and I'm sorry to be the one to tell you. Or I can't fix it because it already happened.

#6)"Feels like the weight of the world is on my shoulders!"

Now, I know that's Not possible.
Why is it on our shoulders?


#5)"I hate to tell ya."

Then why are you telling me?
#4)"If I we're you?"

But, your not? So how would you really know?


#3)"You know what I would do?"

No, but are "You" doing it?

Just like,

#2) "You know what you need to do?"

No I don't, but your going to tell me anyways.

Even sometimes when I sometimes say "yes, I do know what to do." or "I know exactly what you mean"
They will still, tell me in detail what they meant.

I think some people are naturally teachers and maybe just want to help. Others use these sayings to their advantage.

The fact still is for me that I learn better after I have taught someone how to do something. But it depends on what it is. Some people tend to over do it. When I do understand, it's time to move on to a new subject.

It doesn't make me tell everyone how to do things, or when people say,

#1)"Your doing it all wrong."

I want to answer...
"Well, than why don't you do it?" "Apparently your much better than I."
I guess I don't take constructive criticism very well?

It all depends on the way it's said. Or brought to my attention.

It may be all in the approach.

1 comment:

The Volpinator said...

So true so true!

Worthless Sayings